Due to strong growth, we are looking for an International Field Service Engineer for Cortex Glass.
Our client Cortex Glass B.V. in Groningen is a leading global supplier of camera inspection systems for the glass industry. Cortex Glass develops and supplies high-tech camera systems that are highly innovative. Cortex Glass installs these camera systems worldwide. Cortex Glass is very strong in offering customized solutions for its customers.
Cortex Glass consists of a professional team of hardware and software engineers, the company culture can be described as informal, professional, quality-oriented and no-nonsense.
As an International Field Service Engineer, you will install and commission the camera systems supplied by Cortex Glass B.V. abroad. This can be done independently or in a team. As an International Field Service Engineer you are responsible for training and instructing the users. You are also partly responsible for the further development of the camera systems.
· Completed Academic Education Electronics, Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics.
· Flexible working attitude and good communication skills.
· Problem-solving ability.
· Experience as a field service engineer or electronics engineer is an advantage.
· Command of the English language spoken and written
· You are in possession of driver's license B.
· Willingness to travel regularly, travel frequency 50% outside and 50% indoors.